Miss Merci's Guest Book

Friday, November 14, 2008





Merci had a breakthrough this morning!! She has mastered the stairs and is pretty proud of herself. I swear she looks like she is smiling! I was upstairs watering plants and turned around and she was there. So I showed her how to do one step at a time going down. She was very apprehensive and panting quite a bit, but she did it!!


So I grabbed the camera and ran upstairs and look who came up behind me! I told her I'd give her a gold star if I could... but she settled for a training treat. She has come such a long way in such a short time!

On this morning's walk she was a big girl, so Chris and I decided to let her have the run of the down stairs and now the up stairs too I guess. I have all doors closed off except our bedroom where I have a bed set up for her. I guess we'll have to just see how this little experiment works today...